Thursday, December 16, 2010






The big girls performed in their Christmas "play" last Sunday. Their part was singing "Away in a manger" which we had been working on memorizing since Halloween. The May pre-recorded saying Luke 2 8-14 before the play. I have to say I was amazed at how well she memorized it. Thanks to "Charlie Brown Christmas" and especially to Linus for all the help! The highlight of the night was when The Belle gently pushed The May out of the way so she could sing directly into the microphone! Oh, and when Jude (a wise man) tripped over a cable and fell face first onto the stage (thankfully he was not hurt and hopefully he wont be mad at his entire family for laughing hysterically when he watches it on video in years to come)! The Lynn waved wildly at her sisters and cousins throughout the performance.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

awww I so wish I could have seen the play! I bet it was just precious. And picturing you guys laughing at Jude totally cracked me up. And the first picture of Margo in her angel costume looks JUST like Sarah! Merry Christmas y'all :)