Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school!





I thought about going back and blogging about everything that has been going on this summer but that may take me until next summer so I will just start with today and go from there! Today was the first day of school!!! I still can not believe I have children in the 1st grade and K4. The girls are registered as homeschoolers but they are attending a sweet home school. They go to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and both girls are out by 12:30. I think this is going to be a good fit for our girls. It gives them a school environment but yet they aren't gone ALL day for 5 days a week. The May was thrilled about her first day! She jumped right out of bed and was SO excited when we got there! The Belle was excited but it was obvious that she was anxious about starting. I can't wait to hear how their day went!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Molly looks JUST like you in the picture of her by herself! I cant believe she is in school. I could have sworn she was like, 2. :)

Kelly said...

Oops. Sorry, I mean to say The May.

The May looks just like you in that picture of her by herself! And I cant believe that she is in school. I could have sworn she was like, 2. :)