Friday, July 18, 2008

Where Was I At?

Husband and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary a week ago. Nana kept the girls while we went out to dinner. When we got back I put my wedding veil (on as a joke). The Belle thought it was so beautiful and she had to wear it. She wanted to know where she was when Momma and Daddy got married. Husband told her she was in heaven. So, I thought oh that was a good response. So, yesterday The Belle brought me a picture she found and asked "where were you and Daddy at in this picture?" I told her we were on our honeymoon at Disney World. She wanted to know if she was there also. I told her no you were still in heaven. Her response: "I don't want to go to heaven, I want to go to Disney World!" Well, great how do you explain that?

1 comment:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Cute story! My DD asks alot of questions like this too. Happy 5th Anniversary! My 7th is coming up!