Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just the two of us

I had a Dr. appt. this morning. Husband and I thought it would be good for The Belle to go and see a positive experience at the Dr. Everytime she has been to the Dr. it is always because she is sick or she has to see the ear Dr. Each time is horrible. She screams, kicks, and cries. She is a completely different child. I know she associtaes her ear pain with the Dr. and she is just scared. Luckily, Grandmama kept The May while we went. The Belle asked a million questions once we got there and she listened to baby girl # 3's heartbeat. We went to Krispy Kreme when we left and ran some errands. We had such a good time together. She is at the age where she appreciates being out of these 4 walls. She was so good while we were out. I really need to spend more one on one time with both of them. We get in such a rut being stuck at home everyday and as soon as the baby gets here I am sure it will only get worse.

No comments: