Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thirsty Teeth

We have had an eventful morning around here. The May began the morning with falling off the side of the couch and busting her bottom lip. I know you are thinking what in the world is a 2 year old doing standing on the arm of the couch . Well, that is (or should I say was) the girls balance beam. But, after this morning there will be no more dismounting from the couch. I finally got baby girl # 3's clothes out and into her dresser. I didn't realize how many baby clothes I actually had. I still have one box to sort through. The May is now sleeping and The Belle is pestering the mess out of me. She just asked me to PLEEEASE fix her something to drink because her teeth are thirsty. You would think she is on the verge of dehydration. What in the world am I going to do with 3? I guess we will find out in 5 weeks!

No comments: