Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkins, Kitty Cats, and a Flower

It has been a while since I have posted any pictures. These are from 2 visits to the pumpkin patch (the 1st visit wasn't a good one for The Belle; lets just say pouting and disobedience was involved and she didn't get a pumpkin). We gave her a second chance and it was much better. There are also pictures from Halloween. The Belle, The May, and Margo were kitty cats. Jude was a ninja and The Lynn was a flower. I must say The Lynn was the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. But, I may be a tad bit biased. We primarily call Halloween "Trunk or Treat" at our house because that is what we do on Halloween. On our way home from "Trunk or Treat" The May began to cry. I asked her what was the matter and in the most pitiful crying voice you have ever heard she said "No one gave me a tree tonight". Husband and I looked at each other with blank faces and asked what are you talking about? She said "we went to Trunk or Tree and I didn't get a tree." We tried to explain that it is not trunk or tree but rather trunk or treat. But, there was no getting through to her and she went to bed upset because she didn't get a tree. Poor girl.


















I know this is probably TOO MANY pictures but seriously with kids this cute how can you choose!

No comments: