Monday, April 12, 2010

Good gracious I can not believe it has been a month since I have blogged. So much has happened since my last post. The most recent event was The Belle's 5th birthday. Seriously, my baby girl is 5. I can literally remember everything about the day she was born (including the clothes I was wearing when I went into labor). Time really does go by way too fast. These are just a few pictures from her party.

Dear Belle,
I can not believe I am writing you a happy 5th birthday letter. 5 is such a big milestone age and yet in so many ways you are still a little girl. But, I think you will always be a little girl to me. You have changed in so many ways. You can do almost everything independently; dress yourself, buckle yourself, clean up, prepare your own peanut butter crackers, bathe yourself, read, write a letter, and so much more. As I watched you fall asleep (with your newly pierced ears) the night of your birthday I couldn't help but wipe away the tears. So quickly, you have grown into a beautiful girl and it scares me to think how quickly the next 5 years will go by. When I found out I was pregnant with you all I knew was that I wanted a baby. I never dreamed I would have been given all the joy you have brought into my life. You are such a sweet little lady and I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Birthday! Momma


No comments: