Monday, September 5, 2011

Good Bye Summer :(

Today is the unofficial end of Summer. The picture below pretty much sums up how I feel about this. Let's just say Summer is my all time favorite season and I am not looking forward to cooler temperatures. I seriously belong somewhere very tropical year round. Speaking of tropical:
Tropical storm Lee slowly made its way thru our area over the past few days and left cooler temperatures. I almost wore a cardigan this afternoon because it was so cool.
Anyways, it was a good summer! Here is one of my favorite pictures from this summer (it was taken one afternoon at Nana's house when I told the girls they couldn't swim because I heard thunder). I love that the girls are pouting in birth order.
Farewell summer time!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is adorable and hilarious!