Tuesday, September 20, 2011

PUDDLE MUDDLE

I’m in the middle of a puddle…
in the middle…
in a muddle.
The puddle’s much too deep.
It spilled
into my boots.
Now they’re filled
with muddy water
to the brim.
I hope my feet
know how to swim!

-Elaine Magliaro

The girls were excited to go outside and play in their rain boots this afternoon. Unfortunately the rain started coming toward us and interrupted our puddle time. I love the pictures of The Lynn holding on tight to her cookie, the one with the look of panic on her face as the rain barreled after her, and how tiny the May's face looks with ALL that hair flopping around. The Belle is such a good big sister; she is so focused on helping The Lynn (even when she ran out of her boot) :) It was quite difficult running backwards in the rain and trying to take pictures all while trying to keep the camera dry!!! We quickly ran inside and everyone went straight to the bathroom to dry off.





No comments: