Friday, August 28, 2009

First Word


I was pretty sure The Lynn said her first word yesterday morning. She confirmed it this morning. She followed in her sisters footsteps. They all 3 said the same word as their first word. You know I did carry these girls for a combined total of 27 months, nursed each one of them, got up at all hours of the night with each of them, rocked them, sang to them, and I stay at home with them all day. So, you think one of them would at least have given me the satisfaction of saying "Mamma" first. Nope, they ALL said DADA first! I am joking (a little). I think it is very sweet that they all gave their Dada such a special gift...their first word. I don't remember when or how The Belle and The May said Dada, but I did write it down in their baby book that Dada was their first word. So, here is how it happened with The Lynn:
Yesterday morning I put her in the bed with me while Husband was getting ready for work. He walked out of the room and she sat up to look out the door and said "DadaDadaDada". I thought yea right it is just coincidental. So, this morning same thing happened. She was laying in the bed and when he walked in the room she sat up and said Dada. He walked out and she crawled to the end of the bed so she could look out the door and started yelling "DADADADADA" at him. How sweet is that? I can not believe my baby is beginning to talk. She is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

That is not fair!!! Landon said Mama first. Coco will probably say shoes.