Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day/Marraige Retreat/Valentine's






I can't believe it has been a week since I have posted. Lots has happened since then. Including a 3 pound weight gain. I curse you Valentine's Day. I'm trying to get back on track. Several things have been going on in the last week so I'm just going to hit the high points.

*last Friday was a snow day! We had so much fun but are so thankful we don't live where it does snow frequently. I'm still trying to catch up on laundry.
*husband and I went to a marriage retreat Friday and Saturday. It was so much fun getting time to ourselves and getting to know other married couples who are striving to grow closer to Christ and each other.
*valentines day was spent watching the girls valentine gift: "Minnie Mouse Bow-tique". Don't you just love their valentine shirts?
*in other news The Lynn gets tubes on March 2nd. The doctors exact words were "her ears are just awful" poor girl.

I know that's lots of info in one post. I'm going to try to get better at posting more frequently...we shall see.