Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weight"Less" Wednesday: Choices

It's been so long since I have weighed that I am starting over. After the migraine issues I had (which now seems to be resolved; thanks to my new glasses, which I will try to post a picture of soon) I fell off the wagon. Seriously, I had no motivation to eat healthy or exercise. I spent the majority of Monday in a funk (so what did I do: ate like a pure hog). I got really sad about the lack of exercise and the lack of healthy choices I have been making. So, yesterday morning I had what I like to call "a coming to Jesus meeting." I literally went to Jesus about it (which I should have done on Monday but I digress). Everyday I make millions of choices. All the junk I have been eating and my laziness those were my choices. I spent yesterday drinking LOTS of water (holla Emily!) and eating my allowed calories. I also ran a mile and did my mom's new biggest loser wii workout. It felt good! I got up early this morning and lifted weights. I finished 64 ozs. of water before 12:30 and am eating my healthy foods at my designated times. I was pleasently surprised that from yesterday to today I lost a little over 1 pound. So, here it is I am CHOOSING to stick to it because obviously the alternative choices were not working for me. Here's to next Wednesday and a lighter/healthier me!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good for you! You are going to be so much smaller than when I last saw you, and Im going to be much bigger! :) I'm so inspired by you and your family's new way of living- well done!! See you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

good for you!!! i definitly applaud your drinking so much water, b/c that is just something ive never been able to do!!! not a big fan. lol.