Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thigh "less" Thursday:-3.0

Thigh less Thursday is Weight less Wednesdays substitute. That's what happens when you have umpteen million things going on (including 2 ulcers which are probably caused from the umpteen million things). But hey I lost 3 pounds ....holla! I will try to post an update of all that is going on but don't hold your breath. It looks like Monday will be the earliest I can get to it. Here's something that will shock the pants off ya: husband is off work tomorrow for a snow day! That's right Florida is expected to get snow ......maybe even an inch. The girls are super stoked me not so much. But if it's going to be this cold I guess we should get to see snow. And believe me snow pictures will be posted asap if it happens!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! You guys have fun if it does snow. Also, post your weight loss on the BL sight. I still working on getting out of the negative. :-)

Emily said...

Congrats! You guys have fun if it does snow. Also, post your loss on the BL sight. I am still working on getting out of the negative. :-).