Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Politics

We spent Sunday afternoon carving pumpkins at Grandmama and Pappy's. Uncle Josh, Aunt Sarah, Uncle John, Aunt Emily, Husband, and Myself each carved a pumpkin. Pappy and the kids voted on their favorite pumpkin but, we want your opinion. There are 6 pumpkins to choose from. I have included a daylight picture and a dark picture of each pumpkin. Please vote for your favorite on the side of this page. I will reveal the pumpkin owners and the winner on Friday. Happy Voting!


PUMPKIN # 1:



PUMPKIN # 2:



PUMPKIN # 3:



PUMPKIN # 4:



PUMPKIN # 5:



PUMPKIN # 6 (there are several views of this pumpkin):





All 6 PUMPKINS!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Aw I remember carving those with you guys one year! And I remember you guys being mad because Kevin and I won :) I picked #1, but the Coke ones were funny- were they trying to kiss up to the judge? ;) Can't wait to see who won!

Kelly said...

Okay, I missed the last one with the cupcake! I wont change my vote, but the cupcake rocks!