Monday, October 13, 2008

Words of Wisdom

Unfortunately, I failed my 1 hour glucose test on Friday so I spent today taking the 3 hour test. I don't know which is worse: having to fast or getting poked with a needle 5 times within 3 hours. Thank goodness it is over. I am praying now that I will pass it. I had to go through the same thing when I was pregnant with The May. I have felt yucky all day. Husband had a deacons dinner tonight so my mom cooked supper for me and the girls. When we got home I was so tired and was anxiously waiting for husband to come home. I turned on Dancing With The Stars and The May proudly announced "it's dancing time"! The girls spent the next 25 minutes dancing non-stop. They were so cute dancing together. I was too exhausted to grab a camera. Maybe next week.

2 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

The 3 hr. test is horrible! I am so sorry you had to do it. I failed the 1 hr. this time too, but passed the 3 hr. I will pray that you will too!

The Mrs. said...

Oh it is soooooooooooooooo bad! I failed! Ratz!