Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Hits

Husband and I have a saying we use alot that we got from the movie "Just Married" (if you have not seen it, it is hilarious!) The saying is: the hits just keep on coming. Well, that is how I feel here lately. It seems as if everything around here is breaking or falling apart. Within the past few months we have had the following to happen: phone line struck by lightning, hot water went out, leaking tub, leaking fridge, and today the dryer quit. It quit just in time. I had a load of towels in the dryer, a load in the washer, and 2 loads on the floor waiting to be washed. I know it is all small things but it seems as if it all happens at the same time. I hate to complain but that's what is going on around here these days.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Bummer!! It's okay to complain. That's what blogging is for! And btw, I LOVE just married. How did we never watch that together?? Cracks me up every time...... I may go watch that right now :)