Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had by far the best Christmas at our house this year. Christmas is so much fun with kids! The girls took it ALL in. I think my favorite memory happened on Christmas Eve. We were on our way back home from my Uncle's when we pulled into the driveway there were 4 deer standing there. The Belle screamed "there is Santa's reindeer! He must be near we better get in bed fast!" The next morning the first thing out of The May's mouth was "I guess Santa found his reindeer". They loved opening presents. The Belle had written Santa a letter (see picture; she wrote it all by herself) asking for a princess magical keyboard. My mom had already bought it and we actually debated switching gifts so "Santa" could give it to her but decided against it. After The Belle opened her presents Christmas morning she asked "why didn't Santa bring me my princess magical keyboard?" I explained to her that Santa knows what is best for her and that we don't always get exactly what we want but she should be very thankful for what she did get. Once she opened her keyboard at my mom's she told me "Santa knew that Nana had bought it for me; thats why he didn't give it to me." She has really turned into a "big girl". We have so much to look forward to in 2010. The Belle will go to kindergarten. I will get a new tummy. And who else knows what will take place. Hope all of you had a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!







No comments: