Tuesday, August 10, 2010

29 and holding......in the bathrooom

Well, today I entered into the last year of my 20's! Shockingly, enough it just felt like another typical day in my crazy life with 3 giggling girls. My sweet husband got me this cute dress.

I loved it so much that when I tried it on it made all my other clothes feel boring. The girls made me some really sweet cards. I heard them "secretly" making the cards for me this morning in their closet. At one point The Belle said to The May: "make sure you color Momma's hair brown". Birthday's are so much more fun with kids! My parents gave me a sewing machine. Which I have to admit I have no idea how to use. Seriously, I have never sewn a thing in my life. I am however ready to learn. My parents also took me out to dinner (Chinese)! But, the best gift of all was from my sweet little Lynn! She successfully pottied 4 times today! This is a huge accomplishment since yesterday she went through 13 pairs of panties and never made it once to the potty. I will have to say we spent the entire day in the bathroom (for the exception of nap time and dinner). I had not seen the sun in the past 2 days until we went to dinner. Potty training is mentally exhausting for all of us. It seemed alot easier with the other 2 girls. I feel like I have said "pee pee goes in the potty" 10 gazillion times. I am determined to have her trained within the next 2 weeks (or at least before my 30th birthday)! So, if you should need me I will be in the confinement of my bathroom.

No comments: