Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Catching Up!

The past couple of weeks have been so busy! So, here is a re-cap of what we have been up to.

Papa, Nana, and myself catered the girls Thanksgiving lunch at their school.


The Lynn got her first haircut! I know some of you are thinking "really? her first haircut? isn't she almost three?". Well, she was my only baby who actually had ringlet curls and I was a tad bit attached to those sweet curls. But, it was time and she was excited to get a haircut. I am happy to say the curls are still there!




We celebrated Thanksgiving! No Thanksgiving would be complete without a fun game of "mother may I" with cousins.





The most shocking event was Husband, Nana, and myself shopped from 10:00 Thanksgiving night until 6:00 Friday morning. That is right my sweet Husband braved all the shoppers all night long!! Unfortunately, I did not capture it on film.....but it happened! Now, we are gearing up for Christmas. The girls and I put out Christmas decorations this afternoon. Hopefully, we can continue our tradition of cutting down our Christmas tree this weekend.

No comments: