Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treatie (that is what we heard all night from The Lynn)!

I have to admit I was a little disappointed that my girls did not have matching costumes or a theme this year for Halloween. But, I think each costume showed their personality well!




This was the first year since The Belle was born that we did not participate in trunk or treat. I am a girl of tradition so I was a little sad. The change was nice though. Nana and Papa picked us up and we went to Grandmama and Pappy's church.

The church had game booths set up. The girls got candy at each game they played. They also got a balloon and a cupcake at the cake walk. We really enjoyed it!



Look at all the loot they got!

One of the girls won a pair of funny man glasses. They thought it was hilarious! I love their faces with the glasses on!


No comments: