Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lack of Progress

I went to the Dr. last night. Not much progress has been made since last week. I am still 1 cm. dialated and 70 percent effeaced. I left a little disappointed with the lack of progress. I really want the girls to be well before # 3 makes her debut and neither one of them are showing much signs of improvement. The May coughed all night and The Belle is whining ALOT. So, I am glad that there is no baby just yet. The girls have their first Christmas performance (singing "Away in A Manger" while dressed as angels; not really a performance) this Sunday night at church. I want to be there for that and then anytime after will be wonderful for this baby to come.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Landon has a cough too. So sad when they're sick! Can't wait to hear baby news!