Monday, December 8, 2008

Quite Impressive

The girls are getting better. I took them to the Dr. on Friday. The Belle did not have an ear infection but, just a bad cold. She still has a little runny nose and a cough. When the Dr. looked up The May's nose she said "this is quite impressive". I have learned that when a Dr. says that it is usually not a good thing. Her nasal passage was completely swollen shut. She was not breathing out of her nose at all. She prescribed 2 different types of nasal spray and breathing treatments twice a day. She is better but it could be a while before she is back to 100 percent. I am praying that they will both be completely well before the baby arrives. I have another Dr. appt. on Wednesday so , we will see what the progress is. We did manage to go cut down our Christmas tree on Saturday. We decorated it Saturday night. Both girls can not keep their hands off the ornaments. I love the smell of a real tree in the house.

No comments: