Monday, December 1, 2008

My Little Elf


I am always so sad when Husband returns to work after being off for a week. We had a very productive week. The girls are now sleeping in their new beds. I like having both girls in the same room. They are still adjusting to the newness of it all. I began wrapping presents today while The May napped. The Belle had a great time tearing the tape off and placing it on the paper. Then we moved on to Christmas cards. Her job was to stuff the cards. The entire time she was stuffing she was begging to lick the envelopes. So, I finally gave in and she began licking. She got about halfway through her stack and she said in this little pitiful voice: "Mom, this doesn't taste so good." She quickly gave up her job to drink orange juice. I am hoping to go cut our tree down by the weekend. I still can't believe Christmas is here! You know what that means...only a few more weeks until baby girl arrives! I have a Dr. appt. on Wednesday. I am taking my bags with me just in case (I am sure that is only wishful thinking).

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

So exciting she'll be here soon! I need to address my Christmas cards tonight!

Kelly said...

Wow. How many days exactly do you have left? I saw a girl last night that reminded me of you and thought- WOW she's going to have her baby soon! YAY!