Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Say Cheese!

I called the pediatrician yesterday to find out if the whooping cough results for The Lynn came back. The results are not in yet but she asked if I could take her in to get a chest x-ray. She wanted to rule out any other issues that could be lingering in her chest. So, Husband came home a little early from work so he could go with me and my mom kept The Belle and The May. I have to admit I was a little worried about The Lynn during the x-ray. I just imagined her screaming and wiggling the entire time. Once we got back into the room I had to hold her hips still while the tech held her arms up abve her head. I wish I would have taken my camera because she was smiling the biggest smile I have ever seen! Husband and I were cracking up because she was smiling for her x-ray. If only she would smile that big for a "real" picture.
We should find out the x-ray results within a day or so.

No comments: