Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dear Dora Writers,

We have just recently started watching your show and although I am not a huge fan of "Dora The Explorer", The Belle well she is. I do appreciate the espanol that you are teaching her and the interaction of her and Dora. I am not quite sure what "Swiper's" purpose is but whatever. What I do not appreciate is the fact that Dora is continually asking The Belle to "say it louder". You see I have a 4 month old who naps frequently and everytime Dora proclaims to "say it louder" well then The May also chimes in. You can predict what then happens....I have 2 girls yelling with Dora and then The Lynn wakes up. If you could please just get Dora to say repeat after me (using your inside voice) that would be great otherwise, I might just send that "Swiper" guy after you. Yours truly, The Belle, The May, and The Lynn's Mom

1 comment:

MommyJenn said...

I've always wondered if Social Services needed to get involved in Dora's family. Often she is allowed to wander for hours in the woods with only a monkey as company, and I've seen her babysitting her infant siblings. It might make for "a very special episode" of Dora when DHR comes and takes her and the Super Babies away.