Monday, April 6, 2009

A Little Extra Bounce In Husband's Step Today......


That's because today is Opening Day for the Houston Astros. That's right folks the time has arrived. Television feuding at our house will begin! Don't get me wrong I love baseball and I don't mind watching it on tv. But, when it interferes with my already scheduled programming such as "Dancing With The Stars", "The Biggest Loser", and all the TLC shows we have a slight problem. Thank goodness for Tivo. We can usually manage his baseball game and my shows since our DVR will record 2 shows at once. I am also excited for opening day. It means that Summer is just around the corner! And in honor of the occasion, Husband wore his Astros tie to work today.
*I will get some pictures up soon from the girls Easter Egg hunt this weekend.

No comments: