Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weight"Less" Wednesday: -1.2

I am not really sure how accurate that loss is. When I weighed this morning my weight was all over the place. I couldn't get a consistent number so, I used yesterdays weight. Yes, I weigh everyday. I write down my weight and what I eat everyday in a journal. It helps me to stay on track each day. I have several things I do during the week that help me stay focused and on track. This may sound a little random or crazy but, it is working for me. I weigh in on Monday mornings for the "Biggest Loser" competition. Then I weigh in on Wednesday for my blog loss. You would think there wouldn't be a big weight difference from Monday to Wednesday but there is. For example, for the competition I was almost exactly the same from last Monday to this Monday. Then today I am down a pound since Monday. This body of mine fluctuates so much. Regardless, I lost a little weight and thats all that matters. I am back to running at least 3 times a week and I lift weights/situps everynight. Only 11 more pounds to go!

No comments: