Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hiding Baby


No dice on Taco Bell last night. But, I did get Subway which I felt much better about eating. I am sure a turkey sandwich is much better than a nachos bell grande for the baby. Speaking of baby, when we explained to The Belle that I was going to have a baby she quickly confirmed that she wants a baby girl. We have a girl name picked out but, no boy name. She continuly asks what is baby ____ doing and why is she hiding in your tummy? That girl has alot to learn.

1 comment:

MommyJenn said...

It could be worse. Rosy (age 7) waited until I was about 8 months pregnant and then she very seriously asked me if I knew how babies get out of their mommies. I assured her that I did, but I'll admit that she seemed very relieved when the doctor finally decided on a c-section.