Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pea In The Pod

It is official. I am PREGNANT. After knowing for over 2 weeks, I am still in shock. We finally told our parents on Mother's Day. We gave them a picture frame with 3 openings. I put The Belle's picture in the 1st opening, The May's picture in the 2nd opening, and a big question mark in the last one. They were all very excited. I had my first Dr. appt. yesterday. When I saw the baby's heartbeat reality set in. I am going to have 3 children ages 3 and under! I better get some rest.

5 comments:

mommyJLP said...

Congratulations! Why is it that we can't be pregnant by ourselves? Even when we thought we weren't going to be pregnant at the same time, God saw fit to bless us with the same insane destiny! I can't wait to continue losing my mind with you. love you always!

Kelly said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

The Mrs. said...

Well you make such cute babies you might as well keep going! Congrats!!!!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Congratulations!!!!

Queen Mommy said...

I just came by your blog today and was looking at your posts... love the blog name. I have three girls right now, 3 years, 2 years, and 10 months and I am pregnant again. It sure is chaotic, but it is so neat to see them playing together, and even better, entertaining each other while I try to catch a quick nap!