Friday, May 23, 2008

Just A Small Request

Dear Mr. Sun,
Let me begin by saying I love you. Honestly, you are my favorite of all the weather conditions. With that said, I have a small problem. You see The Belle sleeps according to your arrival and departure. Well, for a couple of days now you have been arriving at our house VERY EARLY (I have covered both windows in our bedroom with dark blankets to block out your light) and you have been leaving rather late. Well, The Belle does not take naps any more and this is a real issue. I thought you might consider arriving a little later so; she could sleep in, which would seriously help me out. Or if that is a problem, could you just leave a little sooner so, she could go to sleep by 8:30. I realize you have a busy schedule but, I am TIRED! Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Same problem here! We have been up by 6:45 this week and she usually sleeps til about 8. Ugh!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I love the sun...but get unhappy when Mr. Sun causes my little angels to wake up too early!