Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well, this is brand new information!

The Belle has been potty trained for over a year now. She is at the point where she will go on her own and then call for one of us to come wipe her. Well, the other day I just happened to pass by the bathroom and I saw her on the potty and to my surprise she wiped herself. But, not with toilet paper she wiped with the hand towel and PUT IT BACK! I have no idea how long this has been going on but, I was completely grossed out. I explained to her that we only wipe with toilet paper and she still needs a grown up to help her. I wonder what else she is doing that I am not aware of?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Totally laughed out loud when I read this. I had to read it to Kevin, and he proceeded to laugh out loud too! You gotta love The Belle!!