Friday, May 2, 2008

Time Flies

I have no idea where this week went! On Monday, I took The May to the DR. for her 18 month check up. Everything was great. She is 50% for her height and weight. Our pediatrician had just returned from running the Boston Marathon. I thought that was pretty cool. Wednesday was gym. Yesterday I took the girls to the park and my Mom met us there with lunch. She kept The Belle at her house while The May came home for a much needed nap. I had a Vacation Bible School meeting later that afternoon. Then the babies began arriving. My brother and sister-in-law had baby # 3 @ 12:30. They didn't know the sex and we were all excited when Nicole delivered a baby girl (they have 2 boys). Then my friend Jennifer had her first baby @ 10:30 (a baby boy). The girls and I went to see their new cousin today. She is so sweet and beautiful. The girls were thrilled to meet her. We have Relay for Life tonight and tomorrow is my neice Margo's birthday party. I am sure it is going to be a great weekend.

No comments: