Sunday, June 22, 2008

Berry Picking

Well, its been another busy week and it is only going to get busier. We did have time to take the girls to a blueberry farm on Thursday. The Belle had a wonderful time. She LOVED picking the blueberries. We stayed for about 45 minutes and picked 4 pounds of berries. She cried when we had to leave. The May on the other hand was not to fond of picking blueberries which surprised me. She liked it for about 10 minutes and then did not want anything else to do with it. Husband and I kept swapping her back and forth until....she figured out she could eat the blueberries then she was golden. The Belle didn't like eating the blueberries so it worked out beautifully. The Belle picked and The May ate. They were both so cute holding their buckets and of course I forgot the camera. I am sure we will go back soon. The farm is only a few miles down the road. It was actually cheap entertainment for them. Next time I will take pics. VBS begins tomorrow so it will be a busy week. I am so excited! It is going to be such a fun week for everyone. The Belle is also excited. The May will be staying with Grandmama everyday so that will be a huge help for me.

Oh yea, we also went to the circus this weekend. Hopefully, I will have time to post about that this week.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I am dying to take Landon to the circus but don't know if he's too young!