Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh To Be 3

The other night (not actually dark yet) we were driving down the road with the windows down. Husband and I were discussing finances...YUCK! We were saying how gas prices are so high and groceries are getting more and more expensive and how we REALLY are going to need a van within the next 6 months or so. That sick money feeling began to overwhelm me when I turned and looked at The Belle. There she is with her hands flapping out the window and her hair blowing in the wind. I thought to myself "you know she doesn't have a care in the world". We then began talking about her innocence and how all that other money stuff really doesn't matter. Then that yuck feeling turned to such a sweet moment that I hope to engrave into my memory forever.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

This is so true. Kids are so carefree and innocent and we need to really be more like them! Less worrying and more wondering!