Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My blogger friend "Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers" has tagged me. This is my first tag and I must say I am excited. So here we go.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I just finished the eleventh grade and was very excited about becoming a senior in high school. Husband and I had not started dating yet but we were very good friends.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today? Go to church. Go to my in-laws for Father's Day. Go to my parents house for Father's Day. Watch The Next Food Network Star. Make a to do list for this week.

3. Snacks you enjoy? I love strawberry ice cream. Chips, fries (with ranch dressing), cheesy stuff, chocolate, who am I kidding there isn't much I don't like.

4. Places you've lived: I have always lived here in the Sunshine State. My current house. My freshman yr. of college my parents built a new house. Before that I lived in the house I live in now with my parents (during high school).

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire? Tithe to our church. Pay off our parents and close relatives bills. Buy a mini van. Build our dream home with a wrap around porch (nothing outrageous). Take husband to all the major league baseball parks.

6. People you want to know more about? This is so silly, but I am such a celebrity nerd. I love to hear when they do good things. Like Jenna Bush working with poverty stricken children and others who do amazing things.The media never tells the good things they do.

1 comment:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I love fries with ranch too! How are you feeling, by the way?