Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cathching Up

I have been so busy here lately. I am behind on posting and reading my favorite blogs. The Belle and myself somehow managed to go the entire cold and flu season without a cold. Can someone explain to me why NOW we have a cold. Honestly, it is 105 degress and we have a cold. The bad part is I can't really take anything and The Belle REFUSES to take anything so we are just waiting it out. I am VBS director at church this year. VBS is a week away and crunch time is here. Another reason I haven't posted is because Husband is home. I don't know what it is about him being home, but I am so lazy when he is here. He is down to the wire now on his job hunt. Our insurance ends on July 31st so, we are getting a bit antsy. I did manage to get him a great Father's Day gift. I ordered him a Chicago style deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's and a sampler cheesecake from Chicago's Eli's cheesecakes. The girls gave it to him on Friday since it had to be put in the freezer. The May and I had a slice of the apple streudel cheesecake today and it was delicious. Hopefully, we will have the pizza this week. Hope everyone has a great Father's Day weekend.

No comments: