Monday, June 30, 2008

First Kicks

VBS ended on Sunday and I am finally beginning to relax. It was such a fun week but man is it exhausting. The girls had a great time. The May attended Grandmama's bible school with Jude and Reba (Uncle John and Aunt Emily's dog). They were so cute. Grandmama made name tags for them. The girls wore flower name tags and the boy (Jude) wore a flip flop name tag. She had her house decorated with the same Hawaiin theme that we had at church. They also made crafts each day and ate tropical snacks. The Belle had a GREAT time at VBS. Her teacher was so wonderful. She had the cutest things planned for them. Yesterday we had our big musical finale. The Belle and her classmates sang two songs and she did awesome. I was worried that she wouldn't get on stage in front of a church full of people but, she did and it was so adorable. I am very excited about tomorrow. My dear friend Carla called and wanted to do something relaxing after VBS so we are off to the outlets. I am hoping to score some cute maternity clothes. Speaking of maternity... I felt the baby move for the first time on Saturday. I was pretty sure that it was movement but I feel all sorts of strange movements and wasn't sure. But, tonight confirmed it. I have felt the same fluttering several times and am confident that it is a baby in there moving around. It is such an amazing feeling and I know it will probably be my last so I want to take it all in. I am really glad I have this blog to document it all.

No comments: