Monday, January 5, 2009

Catch Up

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I have posted. Life is so crazy right now. Today is my first day without Husband home with me. I am living life minute to minute right now. Managing 3 kids 3 and under is not easy. Not to mention trying to do dishes, laundry, and sleeping whenever there is a peaceful moment. But, I know it will all get a little easier as I adapt. Here are some pictures from baby girl to Christmas. I can barely remember Christmas. Let me just say both girls enjoyed opening all their presents. I think their favorites are the new bikes.




2 comments:

MommyJenn said...

We're so happy for you guys. She looks beautiful, just like her Mommy and sisters.

Kelly said...

Oh yay! Ive been checking daily to see a picture! She's a doll- though what would you expect! Its looks like the belle and the may are enjoying being big sisters. Happy new year!