Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love holidays!

Yesterday was a great day. Husband was home since it was MLK day. We met Uncle Josh, Aunt Sarah, Margo, and Jude at the high school track. The kids rode their bikes while I walked with # 3. Then we all came back to our house to eat kabobs for lunch. The kids played all afternoon. The May did take a nap. I think the lack of sleep caught up with her. She was sent to time out for throwing a fit and when I went in to check on her she was barely hanging on to the bed sound asleep. I woke her up after 2 hours. We were all in bed and asleep by 9:30. # 3 slept really well last night. She only woke up once at 3:00. I am really hoping that she will continue only getting up once at night. The Belle and The May are spending the night with Grandmama and Pappy tonight. # 3 has her one month check up tomorrow and Grandmama offered to let the girls spend the night so I would not have to drag all 3 to the pediatrician. It is so hard to believe that it has already been a month since she has been born. As I am typing this The Belle is holding the paci in # 3's face and The May is piling toys on top of her. Poor girl.

No comments: