Monday, January 12, 2009

Crazy Times

I figured out over the weekend what is wrong with The May. She is getting her 2 year molars. I was really getting worried that she had some terriible undiagnosed virus. Thank goodness its just her teeth. In other news... this morning I was changing baby girl's dirty diaper when a series of events took place. The May comes running in the nursery with no pants or panties on and crying that she just dropped Rainbow Dash (my little pony) in the potty. Then she let me know she was going to giver her a bath. The Belle announced from the kitchen that she had laid out everything for me to make peanut butter crackers for her. Sure enough on the counter a knife (already inserted into the peanut butter), crackers, and a plate were awaiting my arrival. As, I was preparing the crackers (and listening to baby girl scream) I heard The May say now I will blow dry your hair. My life is insane! As of right now it is 11:00 and we are all still in pajamas.

3 comments:

MommyJenn said...

PJs at 11AM is not a bad thing...as long as you are at home. If y'all were at Wal-mart, I would question it as a parenting choice. At this point in your life, I think that you are doing great if everybody is fed well and reasonably healthy. Hang in there!

Nana said...

Well I think you have done a great job so far: The Belle cooking and The May bathing, just think it want be too long before baby girl is doing all those things. And if you want to stay in her night clothes all day you just go ahead!

Kelly said...

haha that's awesome. I apologize if my laughing at your story offends you, but I can just picture it all happening at once like on a sitcom or something!