Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Month Old

# 3 was one month old yesterday. It is so hard to believe she is already a month old. I took her to the Pediatrician today. She weighed 9lbs 5ozs. She pooped and spit up all over the nurse. I felt really bad since we were the first patients this morning. Poor girl is probably still wearing # 3's poop on her. The Belle and The May had a great time at Grandmama and Pappy's. The May was so tired from all the fun she crashed when we got home (thank goodness). Life is getting back to normal around here (although, I don't think it will ever be "normal" here). I am just adjusting to the lack of sleep, the messes, the crying, etc. There are very chaotic moments and then there are great moments. The Pediatrician had great advice for me. She said to make everyday fun..somehow. She suggested turning on some music and have a dance party everyday. The girls love it when we turn on music and dance so, I think we will try it when things get stressful. I don't want to look back in a few years and not have any fun memories. So, let the dancing begin.

No comments: