Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy

I feel like I have been going non-stop. We have vacation bible school every morning from 8:00 - Noon. Getting myself and the girls out the door on time has been a challenge. Luckily, Grandmama is keeping The Lynn for me. All I have to do is put her in the car seat and go. The girls are having a blast at bible school. I think it has been good for them to have some time apart from each other. Aunt Sarah, Ms. Carla, and myself have been teaching music. We are on our feet the entire time. It has been so much fun but very exhausting. By the time I get home and fix lunch it is already 1:30. Then I have to catch up on laundry and clean up. Before I know it; its time for Husband to get home. All of us are so happy when he gets home (especially me!). The girls literally crash into bed by 7:45 and I am not far behind them!

No comments: