Friday, July 10, 2009

What did you do today?

Husband has been working out of town this week (and next week). He leaves every morning at 5:30 and gets home every night at 6:00. So, I am keeping this ship afloat all by myself and the girls are learning to roll with the punches. Take today for example: After lunch I put The Lynn down for a nap and set the girls pool up and gave them ample # of popsiciles. I then kicked into high gear and cut the grass (push mower). When the popsicles were all gone the girls decided to take their bathing suits off (because they were hot; so they said). So, every couple of minutes 2 naked girls kept running out to me to tell me little tidbits of info. The May informed me several times that The Belle was scared of the lawn mower. The Belle informed me several times that she really wanted to go somewhere today. Once the nakedness wore off, both girls decided they were hot and needed to go inside. So, I turned on some afternoon PBS. After I finished cutting the grass, the girls decided to help me wash the van. Once I got out the vaccum to clean out the van they decided to go inside (both HATE loud noises). I finished just in time; The Lynn woke up ready for a bottle and the girls were ready for a snack. Yep, I did all of that on top of: breakfast, dishes, laundry, lunch, and well all the other daily chores. Because thats how I roll.

No comments: