Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth Fun!

We had a GREAT Fourth weekend. We started celebrating on Thursday. Husband and Uncle John participated in their 1st annual cardboard boat race. ALthough, they did not place it was a ton of fun to watch. Plans are already being made for next year's race. I didn't charge the camera, so I have no pics. but Aunt Emily took lots. We spent the night with Uncle John and Aunt Emily. We all went to the beach on Friday and headed home that afternoon. The Belle and The May spent the night with Nana (thank goodness; I had tons of laundry to do). Saturday we went to the beach with Uncle Josh, Aunt Sarah, Margo, and Jude. We headed back to their house for showers and supper. We walked downtown for the fireworks where The May and Jude fell asleep. Take notice at the picture of the 2 of them in the wagon...so sweet. I have determined that The Fourth is my favorite holiday. I can't wait for next year!














1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

So cute!!! So much fun!!!