Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Post

The girls and I got their bedroom cleaned out and cleaned up. I re-organized a little and designated toys to specific locations. The girls were excited to actually have a place to put their toys (other than in bags and on the floor). The both of them kept telling me how beautiful their room is. I think it will be easier for them to help clean up now that there is some organization in place.
So, I know today is "Weightless Wednesday"....and since I have met my goal, I am going to switch things up a little with my posts. I am thinking about doing a monthly weight post. I still want to do some sort of update to keep me motivated. I am trying to run 3 miles everyday. Aunt Emily is planning on us doing some long distance runs when we are at the beach house at the end of the month, so I am trying to build my stamina up. I think I am going to start riding a bike everyday also. I rode 3 miles yesterday after my run. I am going to look on "craigslist" for a pull-along so the girls can also ride.

On the agenda for today:
I have some VBS work to do.
Mop the floors.
Clean the bathroom.
And as always, laundry.

No comments: