Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mama said...

Today has been one of those days. Let me begin with last night. The Lynn was up at 11:30 (seriously, when is that girl going to sleep thru the night?). The Belle was up at 1:00 complaining of a headache. The Lynn was up again at 3:00 and then again at 6:00. The Belle woke up at 6:30 still complaining of a headache followed by throwing up several times. Sheesh! I am so bummed that I didn't get to go to my bible study. It is noon and I am sitting outside while the girls are playing. I haven't had a shower in about 30 hours and my old make up is still on from yesterday, oh and I am wearing a bathing suit cover up.....nice. I am so glad I don't have neighbors. The Belle acts as if nothing is or has been wrong with her. So, weird. Husband has a meeting after school today so there is no telling what time he will be home (poor guy is still recovering from his "procedure"). I will try to have a more uplifting and positive post tomorrow....cross my heart.

No comments: