Sunday, September 27, 2009

Whirlwind

You would not believe the weekend we have had. But, you are about to find out about it. Friday I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get reunion stuff and The May's birthday stuff together. Reunion festivities began Friday night. We met at Beef O' Brady's where the craziness began. The place was packed and we had our 3 girls in tow. Husband and I knew there was no way we would be able to eat so we just ordered food for the girls. Once The May dumped out an entire glass of water, it was downhill from there. It got to the point where I took them out to the van. By the time we got home I had the worst headache I have EVER had (I am sure it was due to the lack of food and sleep). I woke up to the same headache Saturday morning..but, it didn't slow me down. I got The Belle and The May out the door just in time to get to gym. I put The Lynn down for a nap and got to work. I was like a machine getting all the birthday food ready. The May had a blast at her party (I will try to post pics. this week). After the party my mom took the girls to another birthday party while Husband and I got ready for the reunion. The reunion was nice but I was still fighting a massive headache. By the time we picked up the girls and got them to sleep it was 10:15. I am so thankful that I woke up this morning feeling better. The May did not wake up until 10:00 this morning so we didn't make it to Sunday School. But, we frantically rushed around to get ready for church. We threw everything and everyone in the van in just enough time to get to church. As Husband put the van in reverse and I buckeld my seatbelt, The Belle threw up all over herself. Talk about the air being lifted out of your sails. So, Husband put it in park and we unloaded. The Belle is now taking a nap (which she NEVER does). I am sure the poor girl is exhausted from the whirlwind events of the weekend. I know I am! The next several weekends are going to be just a crazy. So tune in for more.

No comments: