Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Three







Dear May,
You are three years old today. I can not believe how fast time has gone by. I know you are not technically the baby in the family but, for some reason I still think of you as my baby. You constantly keep me on my toes. You are such the mess maker. I don't think you intentionally make messes (although sometimes you do). It seems like you start off exploring with something and you wind up with a huge mess on your hands. When I discover your messes its hard for me not to lose it and other times its hard for me not to laugh. You are such the free spirit. I am always amazed at your imagination. You have no problem playing by yourself. It makes me bubble with joy inside when I hear you talking to your dolls (usually telling them what to do). It was you who gave the 3 of you girls your nicknames (Chlo Chlo, Moll Moll, and Lu Lu). You love to get a laugh out of people. It doesn't take much energy for you to do that because you can be so silly without even trying. You are not one to sit still for long. The only tv show I can get you to watch is "Little Bear". You and Duck are so much alike. You have turned into a big helper the past few months. When you are paying attention to your surroundings you wll quickly assist. For example, you will help get the diaper bag ready if we are going somewhere without being told to. You LOVE to help cook breakfast. You will get out all the ingredients and utensils before I even get out of bed. I sometimes wonder why it is that you were such a quiet baby and yet such a loud 3 year old. When you get upset the entire world knows about it and it is ear piercing. This usullay happens when you get hurt which happens frequently (you aren't very graceful). You are known for your sweet tooth. There aren't many sweets that you turn down and it always shows on your face and clothes. It's difficult for me to get a picture of you clean. I call you my vegetarian. Your favorite foods are cereal, yogurt, mac and cheese, and salad. It's rare for you to eat any type of meat. Which is so very frustrating when we are out. You order yogurt at McDonald's and then you don't understand why you didn't get a toy in the happy meal. You also don't seem to understand why all restaurant don't serve yogurt. You are a unique little girl and you leave me speechless the majority of the time. I hope you have a very happy third birthday. You are a gift from God and I treasure every moment I have with you. Moll Moll, I luj you with all my heart! Momma

No comments: