Monday, September 14, 2009

Where does she get this stuff from?

I'm telling ya, The May is in her own world. This morning she was calling The Lynn "baby Allison". She doesn't even know anyone named Allison. As The Lynn was crawling away from her she kept yelling "come back here baby Allison". I asked her who baby Allsion was and she said "your baby Momma." She also has a "friend" that rides in the van with us. Her name is Katie. I told her Katie had to live in the van because I couldn't take on anymore kids.

1 comment:

Flota Family Blog said...

I had an imaginary friend named "Binky" when I was her age. It will pass in time (I heard it shows intelligence LOL), but you might have to set the table for an extra person for a while or hold the door open for the "friend."
And...anything that "accidentally" happens might get blamed on "Allison or Katie." Enjoy!!!