Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's All About The Cookies


The girls and I were thrilled yesterday when Husband arrived. He came in toting a huge box of…GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! I knew he had ordered some but apparently, he ordered the variety pack. We went through an entire box of peanut butter patties within 20 minutes. The Belle and I like the peanut butter patties the best. The May likes the thin mints and husband likes the caramel deLites. What’s Your Favorite? If you are having a hard time deciding, we have the sampler available.

4 comments:

Todd Fillingim said...

Definitely Thin Mints and Tagalongs (Peanut Butter Patties).

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

SAMOAS!!!!!!

The Mrs. said...

Samoas!!!! OOOOOHHHHH I cannot help myself!!!!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

The Tagalongs rule! Anything with Chocolate and Peanut Butter is #1 for me!